Manufacturing Company Case Studies
Manufacturing companies face multiple challenges when it comes to web design, development, and marketing. The design has to be user-friendly and lead their potential customers through their sales process. Development needs to support unique functionality requirements, such as configurators or other technical renderings for potential customers. Marketing is also difficult if you don’t know how to balance technical jargon with SEO-optimized content. BoxCrush’s services bring together all these factors, and we have a proven track record with our manufacturing clients.
AirBorn Case Study
AirBorn produces custom parts for engineers across multiple industries and internationally. To keep up with competitors, they needed a software feature that would allow customers to create a 3-D rendering of the part they wanted. AirBorn hired another company to create this functionality, but unfortunately, it had some major flaws. BoxCrush not only salvaged much of the original parts builder but also:
- Fixed backend programming
- Streamlined the workflow for customer requests for CAD drawings
- Improved the 3-D image creation process
- Provided support for future software upgrades
Industrial Valve Case Study
When you work in a niche industry, you have to be innovative with digital marketing strategies and understand your audience. Industrial Valve came to BoxCrush because they needed a website developed and a marketing strategy that would drive conversions. BoxCrush rose to the occasion with several ongoing services. To help Industrial Valve meet its goals, BoxCrush:
- Took over digital advertising before the new website was launched
- Segmented Google Ads to increase conversions
- Claimed and managed all local listings
- Set up the customer with HubSpot marketing automation
Download our Industrial Valve case study to learn more.