Senior Sitefinity .NET Developer
BoxCrush® is seeking a versatile Sitefinity .Net web developer. Applicants should have advanced skills writing custom .Net tools as described below. Applicant will be expected to participate in the development cycle that entails speaking with our Project Manager about specifications, recommending solutions, providing accurate time estimates, producing custom development solutions, and working with a designer to style appearance.
Applicants who have experience with Progress tools and controls, particularly Sitefinity CMS experience, are preferred. Experience integrating with 3rd party systems is a plus.
BoxCrush® is seeking both contractors and full-time applicants. Telecommuters are welcome to apply.
- Experience with Progress Sitefinity CMS
- Ability to create custom Sitefinity Modules using the Module Builder
- Ability to slice PSD files into HTML/CSS and produce Master Pages and build Sitefinity Templates compatible with the Sitefinity Layout Builder
- Ability to create, customize and extend Widgets and Controls
- Ability to implement Sitefinity on various server configurations
- Strong communication skills, patient attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
- In-depth knowledge of .NET (C#) and SQL
- Must be able to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Manage Sitefinity instance using Visual Studio, IIS, Remote Desktop Connections, and FTP clients
- Experience with TFS
- Advanced AJAX user interface skills
- Familiarity with PHP/MySQL and WordPress
- Familiarity with Sitefinity eCommerce
BoxCrush® is a full-service design, development and marketing agency located in Indianapolis, Indiana. When we say "full-service," we mean just that. Our team is dedicated to providing more—more thought, more options, more business strategy and more results. We become part of our clients' teams, assisting their marketing arms with website design and development, search engine optimization, web hosting, branding identity and logo design, ecommerce, marketing campaigns (including email, pay-per-click, viral marketing and print), brochures, catalogs, product photography, copywriting, and other solutions.
Our clients include not-for-profit organizations, manufacturing companies, real estate developers, technical consulting firms, healthcare providers, warehousing companies, TV stations, IT companies, and other businesses across the U.S.
Our Sitefinity Partner Showcase can be found at:
Please do not call. Send your resume to email@example.com.
Include examples of previous work and a list of your favorite websites, blogs, and/or industry-related books.