BoxCrush is seeking an experienced Front-End Developer to join our team. The right candidate is excited about being listened to and working with a team that appreciates your contributions as an expert in your field. You will work with a team of designers, digital marketing specialists, developers and content writers.
BoxCrush is seeking a full-time on-site candidate but is also open to a part-time employee as well. Compensation includes a salary that depends on knowledge and experience. Retirement benefits, including a matching contribution of 4%, are available after one year. This is a great opportunity for an energetic, organized self-starter to join a fun, dynamic and growing company.
Accepting resumes for future opening.
- Ability to work with (possibly produce) layered Photoshop or Sketch/InVision files
- Ability to slice images, crop photos, web optimize, and remove backgrounds (clipping paths)
- Expert level HTML/CSS hand coding
- Understand how to implement responsive design
- Ability to create table-less layout for cross-browser support
Helpful Skills (Will be expected to learn)
- Familiar with PHP for the purpose of making WordPress templates
- Familiar with .NET MVC Razor Views for the purposes of making CMS/E-commerce templates
- Understand basic concepts of templating (any) content management system (Sitefinity, WordPress, NopCommerce, Umbraco, etc.)
- Integrate and setup marketing automation systems such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Sharpspring, Marketo, etc. into existing websites
- Visual Studio experience is helpful, but not required
- Experience with Github, TFS, or version control of any kind is helpful
This will be a direct-hire role to payroll. BoxCrush is seeking a full-time candidate but is also open to a part-time/flex-time employee as well. Compensation includes a salary that depends on knowledge and experience. Retirement benefits, including a 401k with matching contribution of 4%, are available after one year of full-time employment. This is a great opportunity for an energetic, organized self-starter with a willingness to learn and join a fun, dynamic and growing company.
- Fluency in English language required for consideration
- U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Resident or Green Card required for consideration
- All candidates must submit to a post-offer, pre-employment successful criminal background check for final employment consideration
- We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate, based on work-related factors and without regard to non-work related factors, including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran or other qualifying veteran. BoxCrush is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE.
Please do not call. Send your resume to email@example.com.