Follow these links to learn more about our existing Sitefinity Developers and our Sitefinity Development Services.
.NET Web Developer
BoxCrush® is seeking a versatile, full-stack .NET web application developer. Applicants should be comfortable customizing Content Management Systems and eCommerce solutions, utilizing C#, MS SQL, Web Forms, MVC, and Web Services. Applicants will work with graphic designers and/or UX designers to create beautiful websites and web applications.
BoxCrush® is seeking full-time applicants.
- Create/Modify .NET Web Applications (WebForms and MVC)
- C#, MS SQL, LINQ, EF
- Create/Modify/Consume .NET Web Services (Xml and Json)
- C#, MS SQL, LINQ, EF, WCF, WebApi
- Understand multi-tier and multi-layer .NET Web Applications
- Possess S.O.L.I.D. programming and design principles
- Possess ability for cross-device and cross-browser development and testing
- Desktops, laptops, tablets, phones
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge
- Develop with Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server
- Have strong communication skills, patient attitude
- Show strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
- Read, write and speak English proficiently
- Bootstrap, Kendo UI, Three.js
- Telerik tools and controls
- WordPress Themes and Plugin Creation and Modification
- Ability to slice layered PSD files into valid HTML/CSS
- URL Rewriting Module for SEO
- Amazon Web Services
- EC2, SES, S3, RDS, IAM, CDN
- Hosting Management on AWS EC2 Instances
- Manage Server Roles and Features
- Manage IIS, FTP, User Accounts
- SQL Server Management
- SSL Certificates
- Network Security
- PHP, MySQL, Apache (Linux)
- Wireframes and Mockup Creation (Balsamiq or other)
- Fluency in English language required for consideration
- U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Resident or Green Card required for consideration
- All candidates must submit to a post-offer, pre-employment successful criminal background check for final employment consideration
- We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate, based on work-related factors and without regard to non-work related factors, including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran or other qualifying veteran. BoxCrush is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE.
Please do not call. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.