Junior Digital Marketer
BoxCrush is seeking a Junior Digital Marketer to join our team. The right candidate will be Adwords certified (or have a willingness to learn from our AdWords Certified Professional and become AdWords certified); will understand basic digital marketing principles; and have a willingness to learn about the various industries of our clients.
Any experience with marketing automation is a plus (platforms such as Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot or Act-On, etc.). BoxCrush is more interested in the candidate understanding the principles of marketing automation than proficiency in any one system.
Accepting resumes for future opening.
- Google AdWords Certified or willingness to become certified
- Understanding of basic digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Excellent grammar/proofreading skills
- Familiar with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress and/or Sitefinity
- Experience entering content into (any) CMS
- Ability to collaborate with other team members
- Willingness to learn about the industries of our various clients
Helpful Skills (Will be expected to learn)
- Understanding of advanced digital marketing concepts
- Strong writing skills
- Familiarity with marketing automation on platforms such as Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot or Act-On
- Familiarity with Google My Business
- Experience with Bing Ads
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager
- Familiarity using social media platforms
This will be a direct-hire role to payroll. BoxCrush is seeking a full-time candidate but is also open to a part-time/flex-time employee as well. Compensation includes a salary that depends on knowledge and experience. Retirement benefits, including a 401k with matching contribution of 4%, are available after one year. This is a great opportunity for an energetic, organized self-starter with a willingness to learn and join a fun, dynamic and growing company.
- Fluency in English language required for consideration
- U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Resident or Green Card required for consideration
- All candidates must submit to a post-offer, pre-employment successful criminal background check for final employment consideration
- We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate, based on work-related factors and without regard to non-work related factors, including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran or other qualifying veteran. BoxCrush is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE.
Please do not call. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org