BoxCrush is seeking an SEO writer to join our team. The right candidate will have excellent writing skills, familiarity with current SEO best practices, and have a willingness to learn about the various industries of our clients.
Experience in content writing and keyword research is required. Experience specifically related to digital marketing campaigns, social media, or blogs is a plus. BoxCrush is interested in the candidate understanding the principles of keyword research and search engine optimization rather than proficiency in any one application.
BoxCrush® is seeking both part-time and full-time applicants.
- Understanding of basic search engine optimization concepts
- Excellent writing skills
- Fact-checking skills
- Excellent grammar/proofreading skills
- Experience in keyword research
- Ability to adapt writing voice for intended audience
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress and/or Sitefinity
- Experience entering content into (any) CMS
- Ability to collaborate with other team members
- Ability to accept and incorporate internal and external feedback
- Ability to write according to style guidelines
- Ability to plan social media content in support of client objectives
- Willingness to learn about the industries of our various clients
Helpful Skills (Will be expected to learn)
- Understanding of advanced search engine optimization concepts
- Familiarity with Google Ads
- Familiarity with Bing Ads
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager
- Familiarity using social media platforms
This will be a direct-hire role to payroll. BoxCrush is seeking a full-time candidate but is also open to a part-time/flex-time employee as well. Compensation includes a salary that depends on knowledge and experience. Retirement benefits, including a 401k with matching contribution of 4%, are available after one year of full-time employment. This is a great opportunity for an energetic, organized self-starter with a willingness to learn and join a fun, dynamic and growing company.
- Fluency in English language required for consideration
- U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Resident or Green Card required for consideration
- All candidates must submit to a post-offer, pre-employment successful criminal background check for final employment consideration
- We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate, based on work-related factors and without regard to non-work related factors, including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran or other qualifying veteran. BoxCrush is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE.
Please do not call. Send your resume and three writing samples to email@example.com.