Junior .NET Developer
BoxCrush® is seeking a versatile entry-level .Net web developer. Applicants should have skills writing custom .NET tools as described below. Applicant will be expected to participate in the development cycle that entails speaking with our project manager about specifications, recommending solutions, providing accurate time estimates, producing custom development solutions, and working with a designer to style appearance.
BoxCrush® is seeking full-time applicants.
Technologies & Programming Languages
- ASP.NET Web Applications (Web Forms and MVC)
- Web Services (REST, JSON)
- .NET ORM Tools, Telerik Data Access, PetaPoco
- HTML 4/HTML 5
- CSS/CSS 3
- SQL/MS SQL Server
- Windows Server, IIS, FTP
- Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Skills & Methodologies
- Multi-tier, Multi-layer Application Development
- Object-oriented and Modular Programming
- Application Integration and Customization
- Relational Database Design & Performance tuning
Types of Projects
- Content management systems
- Healthcare management
- Product catalogs
- Inventory systems
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with Telerik tools and controls, particularly Sitefinity CMS
- Ability to slice PSD files into HTML/CSS
- Experience integrating CMS with 3rd party systems
- Familiarity with PHP/MySQL and WordPress
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms and secure customizations
BoxCrush® is a full-service design, development and marketing agency located in Indianapolis, Indiana. When we say "full-service," we mean just that. Our team is dedicated to providing more—more thought, more options, more business strategy and more results. We become part of our clients' teams, assisting their marketing arms with website design and development, search engine optimization, web hosting, branding identity and logo design, ecommerce, marketing campaigns (including email, pay-per-click, viral marketing and print), brochures, catalogs, product photography, copywriting, and other solutions.
Our clients include not-for-profit organizations, manufacturing companies, real estate developers, technical consulting firms, healthcare providers, warehousing companies, TV stations, IT companies, and other businesses across the U.S.
Our Sitefinity Partner Showcase can be found at:
Please do not call. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include examples of previous work and a list of your favorite websites, blogs, and/or industry-related books.