.NET MVC Developer
BoxCrush®, a digital marketing and website development agency based in Indianapolis, IN., is seeking a brilliant full-stack .NET MVC developer to join our team. The right candidate for this role will be an expert-level problem-solver who embraces personal accountability and has a sense of humor.
Applicants should be comfortable customizing Content Management Systems and eCommerce solutions, using C#, MS SQL, MVC, and Web Services. Applicants will work with a team of UX/graphic designers to create beautiful websites and functional custom web applications.
BoxCrush® is seeking a full-time employee to work at its Indianapolis office.
- Solve problems through code – architect and/or implement solutions to help achieve desired results
- Maintain and/or extend existing web applications, widgets, and plug-ins
- Create new web applications, widgets, and plug-ins
- Integrate different technologies through a variety of methods – examples: connect website with CRM, share data/content across multiple platforms, etc.
- Present new ideas for internal solutions – different technologies, methods, etc. based off of previous experience or new research/testing
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of development experience
- Mastery of .NET MVC using C#
- Experience integrating with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience creating/modifying .NET Web Applications (MVC)
- C#, MS SQL, LINQ, EF
- Experience creating/modifying/consuming .NET Web Services (Xml and Json)
- C#, MS SQL, LINQ, EF, WCF, WebApi
- Understanding of multi-tier and multi-layer .NET Web Applications
- Command of S.O.L.I.D. programming and design principles
- Developing in Visual Studio
- Experience in cross-device and cross-browser development and testing
- Desktops, laptops, tablets, phones
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server or GitHub
- Familiarity with Bootstrap, Kendo UI, Three.js
- Ability to slice layered PSD files or convert Sketch files into valid HTML/CSS
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management
- The ability to pivot between tasks, as needed
- Appreciation of corny puns
Technologies We Use (mainly, not limited to):
- .NET MVC
- .NET WebApi
- WCF Web Services
- .NET WebForms (Legacy projects)
- Node.JS (NPM)
- SQL Server
- Telerik DataAccess
Software We Customize (mainly, not limited to):
- Fluency in English language required for consideration
- U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Resident or Green Card required for consideration
- All candidates must submit to a post-offer, pre-employment successful criminal background check for final employment consideration
- We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate, based on work-related factors and without regard to non-work related factors, including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran or other qualifying veteran. BoxCrush is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE.
Please do not call. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.